Friday, October 20, 2017

I am Confused about the the New Restroom Sign in California


I am Confused about the the New Restroom Sign in California

When I was in Whole Foods today in Santa Clara California I came across this strange new restroom sign on the door of the men's restroom.
I understand the male figure on the left and the handicap figure on the right, but I am a bit confused about the figure in the middle.
I am thinking the half male half female figure in the middle is what they would call bi-gender.
So does that mean a man with a dress can use this restroom?
Or a woman dressed like a man?
Or a man that has had a sex change?
A woman that has had a sex change?
And why doesn't the woman's restroom have this sign?
Why should heterosexual males have to deal this this crap?

And what kind of new sign will we see in the future, one like the photo below?



And if Extraterrestrials are unisex, not male of female what kind of a sign would there be?
And why do Californian's need to complicate their lives more than they are already?

No comments:

Post a Comment