Saturday, September 9, 2017

Sunrise over Lucille Lake Wasilla Alaska by Robert Swetz


Sunrise over Lucille Lake Wasilla Alaska by Robert Swetz

I finally was able to break away from work on Labor Day weekend and visit my family in Alaska.
The last time I was in Alaska was in 2016 so you might understand my excitement being there again.

I am wrapping up a job in Silicon Valley in NorCal so it's very difficult for me to break away.
I spent some quality time in Homer with my wife and we looked at some real estate.

On my visit I took many photographs and the photo above was taken at sunrise Labor Day morning on Lucille Lake in Wassilla Alaska 40 miles north of Anchorage.

The clouds were racing across the sky over Lucille Lake so I was taking many photos of the clouds reflecting across the water, so stay tuned for more photos. 



No comments:

Post a Comment