Wednesday, August 10, 2016

In 2 weeks Robert Vegas Bob Swetz will be fishing in Alaska

Alaska by Robert Swetz

In 2 weeks Robert Vegas Bob Swetz will be fishing in Alaska

Robert Swetz is getting very excited because in 2 weeks he will be with his family in Alaska fishing halibut in Homer Alaska.

Alaska by Robert Swetz

I remember several months ago when I was booking a round trip flight from San Jose to Anchorage thinking I would have to wait forever, but now it's only 2 weeks away.

Alaska by Robert Swetz

I am sure hoping the weather is going to be nice and sunny on my visit to Alaska because my wife mentioned it has been raining up in Anchorage everyday for almost 2 weeks.
But even if it's raining I am going to have a great time and will be trying to catch that record halibut.
Halibut can reach up to 400 lbs and I can't even imagine catching one this big. Word has it the best eating halibut are around 85 lbs and I am fishing to eat them so with a family of 6, each person keeping 2 fish this comes out to be a lot of halibut for my family and I to eat ;o)

Alaska by Robert Swetz

No comments:

Post a Comment