Friday, April 15, 2016

What's going to be Robert Swetz's next move?

What's going to be Robert Swetz's next move?

After spending 4+ months in the beautiful state of Alaska, I am really unsure about my next move.
I have been asked to work on a construction project in Silicon Valley for the next 2 years but it's not something I have to do.
I have all my real estate businesses in Las Vegas taken care of by associates so I am not concerned about this either.
I seem to be getting at that age where I just want to relax, go hiking and take drives across the beautiful state of Alaska.
I feel that life is to short to sit in traffic down in the lower 48, life is to short to sacrifice the beauty of Alaska for ???
I have been out of the fast lane now for so long that I am really scared about going back to the rat race.
I have not really made any definite decisions on whether I will stay in Alaska or go back down to the lower 48.
So for the next couple weeks I will not make the decision myself. 
I will be watching sunsets like the one in this photo, studying my dreams and asking my higher power ...

Photography by Robert Swetz

What's going to be Robert Swetz's next move?

No comments:

Post a Comment