Friday, April 15, 2016

Robert Swetz's latest hike in Alaska really tired him out


Robert Swetz's latest hike in Alaska really tired him out.

Alaska Bob aka Robert Swetz went on a long hike with the teenage boys yesterday, and the hike was very difficult.
I have been hiking all my life and I never thought I would ever slow down, but this hike really took a toll on me.


We hiked about 5 miles up and 5 miles down, but the hike was very steep and now today my legs are so sore that I can hardly walk up or down stairs.
So today I will be resting my legs and I sure hate getting older ;o(


Robert Alaska Bob Swetz: Beautiful Photographs of Alaska ...

videosbyvegasbob.blogspot.com/.../beautiful-photographs-of-alaska-by....
Feb 11, 2016 - ... in Palmer Alaska across the river. For viewing more photos and videos by Robert 'Alaska BobSwetz please check out some links (below).

Eye Candy from Alaska "The Last Frontier" by Robert Swetz ...

https://www.linkedin.com/.../eye-candy-from-alaska-last-frontie...
LinkedIn
Dec 15, 2015 - Robert Swetz aka Alaska Bob will be spending most of 2016 in the state of Alaska taking (new) photographs and videos for everyone to view .

Alaska Bob meets Vegas Bob in Homer Alaska | Robert ...

https://www.linkedin.com/.../alaska-bob-meets-vegas-homer-ro...
LinkedIn
Jul 13, 2015 - Beluga Lake Homer Alaska by Robert Swetz 2015 ... vegasbob Alaska photographs by Robert Vegas Bob Swetz – Nikon D90 8-17-2014.

Photography by Robert Swetz Female moose by Robert ...

https://plus.google.com/103355449290995542942/posts/cjMVYW1ECYi
Photography by Robert Swetz Female moose by Robert Swetz 2016 I may just stay inAlaska till Summer 2016 ;o) As many of you may know, Vegas Bob has ...

Robert Vegas Bob Swetz, Las Vegas Real Estate Agent ...

activerain.com › Nevada › Clark County › Las Vegas
Robert (Vegas BobSwetz is a Licensed Real Estate Agent in Nevada and ... Vegas Nevada and currently I have residence in Anchorage Alaska & Las Vegas. Robert Swetz is also a professional photographer, Artist, Author, Traveler & more.
You've visited this page many times. Last visit: 4/9/16

No comments:

Post a Comment