Friday, April 8, 2016

Just another day in Paradise

Photography by Robert Swetz

Just another day in Paradise 

After making some calls today I was informed that the new Apple Campus 2 project in Cupertino California located in the Bay Area is looking for some more glaziers for the project.
A very close friend of mine was just awarded a foreman position and asked if I wanted to fly down from Alaska and work on the project. I told him I would think about it for about a week and then decide, and there is a great chance that I will take the job at Apple.
The Apple project has approx. 150 glaziers installing glass and metal on the project now and have been working there for one year. The Apple Campus 2 project is suppose to last another two years and completion is projected for around 2018.
I have been in Alaska now for 4 months and with the weather getting warmer and the days getting longer I really wanted to stay into the summer.
But the way I see it, the state of Alaska isn't going anywhere and if I decide to work at Apple Corporation, when it's finished I can fly right back up to Alaska.
Here are two photographs I took in 2015, the photo above is of a surfer looking over the pacific coast at La Selva Beach in Santa Cruz County California. And the photo below was taken in Alaska and both of these places are Paradise.

Photography by Robert Swetz

No comments:

Post a Comment