Sunday, February 21, 2016

Good Morning from Myanmar by Robert Vegas Bob Swetz

Myanmar by Robert Swetz

Good Morning from Myanmar by Robert Vegas Bob Swetz

Over the past 15 years I have had the privilege of traveling to Southeast Asia four different times. Myanmar (Burma) 4 times, Thailand 2 times, Taiwan 2 times, Singapore once and several others.

Myanmar by Robert Swetz

When I think about my travels to South East Asia I find it hard to believe sometimes that I ever traveled there. But when I go through the 100's of 1000's of photographs that I took when I was there, I know that I was there.

Myanmar by Robert Swetz

I have approx 3000+ photographs that I took in parts of Myanmar, Thailand & Singapore that I have never viewed before. When I shot photographs in South East Asia with my 35mm cameras I was taking so many photographs. I would fill the sim cards with approx 550 full pixel photos and when they were full I would take them out and put in a blank sim card.

Myanmar by Robert Swetz

Many photographers will fill a sim card and then upload the photos into a laptop and or external hard drive to store them, and then delete the photos from the card.
So with all these sim cards that I filled with photographs of beautiful areas in South East Asia, I will in the near future start sharing them with the public.
So until then here are four photos I have shared in the past of Myanmar wishing everyone a Good Morning.

Myanmar by Robert Swetz

Real estate blog entries tagged with myanmar by Robert ...

activerain.com/blogs/swetz777/tags/myanmar
Robert Swetz wanted to share this photograph with Sharon's post about "Circles" ...myanmarRobert (Vegas BobSwetz's Burmese Family continues to grow in  ...

"Burmese Boys" Best of Robert (Vegas Bob) Swetz

activerain.com/.../-burmese-boys--best-of-robert--vegas-bob--swetz
Robert (Vegas BobSwetz went on vacation to Thailand and MyanmarBurma back in April of 2010. While Robert was there he took around 3000 photographs  ...

Robert (Vegas Bob) Swetz's Burmese Family continues to ...

activerain.com/.../robert--vegas-bob--swetz-s-burmese-family-continues-...
Feb 15, 2012 – Robert (Vegas BobSwetz's Burmese Family keeps growing LARGER every year! Here is a interesting photograph I came across looking at .

Traveling with Robert Vegas Bob Swetz to Myanmar Burma

videosbyvegasbob.blogspot.com/.../traveling-with-robert-vegas-bob-swe...
Nov 14, 2014 - Here are several of the thousands of photographs Robert Swetz has ...Robert (Vegas BobSwetz meets MyanmarBurmese singer R Zarni Las  ...

No comments:

Post a Comment