Friday, January 22, 2016

Vacation in Australia and New Zealand by Robert Swetz



Vacation in Australia and New Zealand by Robert Swetz

Around 20 years ago I had planned on moving to Australia, completing most of the paper work for immigration, etc.
I was very excited about immigrating to Australia but never went through with my plans.
Since then I always dream about visiting Australia and New Zealand.



After reading books about Australia I became intrigued with some other islands next to Australia called New Zealand.
And once I started reading books and looking at photographs of New Zealand, I became more interested in visiting New Zealand.



Australia and New Zealand are so close to each other that if a person was going to visit one country, they might as well visit the other.
So that being said, I have once again really started thinking about visiting Australia and New Zealand soon, before I get to old to travel long distance.



Visit Australia - Travel & Tour Information - Tourism Australia

www.australia.com/en-us
Become inspired to travel to Australia. Discover fantastic things to do, places to go and more. Visit the official site of Tourism Australia here.

New Zealand Travel and New Zealand Business - The ...

www.newzealand.com/
NewZealand.com
Official site of New Zealand Tourism, Business, and Investment. Activities, tours, maps and accommodation to plan your New Zealand holiday. Find out about ...

Welcome to New Zealand | Official site for Tourism New ...

www.newzealand.com/us/
NewZealand.com
Information on New Zealand | Eloquent Home Page.

No comments:

Post a Comment