Friday, September 5, 2014

Finally some great Photographs of Alaska loaded by Robert Swetz 9-5-2014

 
 
Finally some great Photographs of Alaska loaded by Robert Swetz 9-5-2014
 
Well after about one week of no internet Vegas Bob rolled over to a public library and purchased a non-resident card in Anchorage. ;o)
 
 
 
For now I am only loading up some wonderful photos from several days ago that were taken from my iPhone. And when I find more time I will load up some great photos from my Nikon D 90.
 
 
So for now please enjoy what I have presented here, I spent almost 2 hours at this very beautiful lake only 45 minutes south of Anchorage Alaska.
 
 
The last photo above was taken on a very beautiful river that is full of many different types of "Trophy Fish"
Because I finally have access to a computer, I will be hitting the Internet with full force for around 2 hours. ;o)
 


No comments:

Post a Comment