Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Mob Museum Las Vegas Nevada - Vegas Bob very disappointed ... ;o(


Robert Swetz went Downtown Las Vegas today 2-21-2012 excited about capturing the (New) Mob Museum with photographs & videos ...
Everything was going good until I walked in to pay a $10.00 fee to enter and was stopped by employees of the museum. The told me NO video cameras so I asked if there was someone I could speak with about taking videos of the museum. Some nice lady came out and I explained to her who I was ... Vegas Bob and that I take videos professionally and I would like to take videos of the museum ... she also said NO. I asked her why and she really had no good answer for me.
I also mentioned to her that videos that I do around Las Vegas and other cities create more tourism and attract so much attention.
This is the first museum that I have ever been in that did not allow Video Cameras. I have been to the UFO research Center & Museum in Roswell New Mexico that is 10 times the size of the Mob Museum and have taken around 6 different videos there. 
I have taken videos all over the World and this Mob Museum is the first that has shut down Vegas Bob ...

Shame on you Mob Museum and your not getting $10.00 dollars from me ... 

And talk about a "CRIMINAL" ... J. Edgar Hoover was one of the BIGGEST!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment