Wednesday, February 15, 2012

If Today was the Last Day of your Life ... What would you say & Where would you go?


If Today was the Last Day of my Life ... I would go some where very-very beautiful, a place I have never been before!

This place would have to be very beautiful and close because I would only have 24 hours before my departure.
I would take all my very close family and friends to this beautiful place.
But before I went to this beautiful place I would quickly call family & friends that couldn't go with me and say goodbye because where I would be going, there would be no phone reception.

To some of you this may seem like a morbid post, but there will come a day when we will all pass away!

So with only 24 hours to live ... Where would you go and what would you say?

1 comment:

  1. Amen and a yacht in a warm climate with my better half

    ReplyDelete